Mall Galleria Burgas, the only international-style shopping center in the region with most acknowledgements by both business and consumers, is looking for a candidate for the position of ACCOUNTANT.
- Invoicing based on signed Lease Agreements and Annexes;
- Various internal reports preparation (rent levels, turnover reconciliations, etc.), as well as preparation of the source data (cumulative tables from the mall’s opening) for the mall reports;
- Follow on the issue, draft text approval and renewals of Bank Guarantees and Insurances by tenants;
- Follow individual Leases to apply relevant indexation;
- Follow all Suppliers’ contracts to raise proper invoices;
- Preparation of projected cash flows;
- Prioritizing urgent and process offset payments.
- Collection meetings and follow-up with Debtors;
- Other tasks related to the job position.
- Adequate university degree in the field of accountancy/ finance/ economics;
- at least 4 years of previous experience in accounting, and dealing with multiple corporate customers’ suppliers. Book-keeping experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of general accounting practices;
- excelllent level of spoken and written English;
- PC skills (MS Office, excellent excel, including macro, accounting software);
- Analytical and communication skills, as well as ability to work in a team and under pressure
The Company offers:
- A full-time employment in Burgas, based on a labor contract;
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic international business environment;
- Very good remuneration package.
CVs in Bulgarian will not be considered.
Deadline for submitting CVs: 17:00hrs on 30 May, Tuesday at email: email@example.com
All personal data is under special protection by law. All applications will be reviewed in strictest confidentiality. Short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Търсим продавач консултант за щанда на Nomination.
Очакваме от кандидатите да владеят руски език, добро отношение към клиентите и да са с приветлив външен вид.
Свържете се с нас на тел.: 0897 041 151